A comprehensive Notion for tracking your finance using the Money Jars concept by T. Harv Eker. Allocate your money to 6 different purposeful jars.
I'm a saver which is good, but it has its downside which is I feel guilty when I spend on anything that is not necessary. I learned the money jar system when I attended a seminar in which solve my guilt problem.
There is what you call PLAY fund which is 10% of your income allocation and its purpose is for you to spend all each month. This is a major breakthrough for me and I no longer get burned out while working because the PLAY jar allows you to enjoy both the present and the future. Having this mindset I now don't feel any guilt when I spend. If this system works for me it can work for you too!
- Because the habit is more important than the amount.
- Because the fastest way to do well with money is to manage your money well.
- You don't have a budgeting system in place.
- You want to improve your overall financial status.
- You want to have stress-free financial management.
- You want on how you can manage your money while enjoying it.
- You want a structured way to see how much are you saving and spending.
- Jar balances view
- Money Jar system: Income allocated to jars, expenses tagged to jars roll-ups.
- Track your Monthly Recurring Bills
- Monthly View of Income, Expense, and Cashflow
- Expenses Summary per Jar and per Type
- Includes 4 Money Jar Versions: Lite, v1.0, v2.0, Couples Version.